ABOUT THE ROLE
||Customer Care Co-ordinator
||Permanent – Full time/ Part time may be considered
Purpose of the role: Why this role is important to Origami
Origami Energy Ltd is an ambitious new technology company aiming to provide the technology and financial mechanisms (i.e. the marketplace) to connect, control and actively manage a large network of existing energy generating / energy using / energy storing products connected to the electricity grid.
As the Origami Operations Customer Care Co-ordinator you will be the first point of contact for customer enquiries and be key to putting the customer at the heart of the Origami business. You will be liaising with other departments to provide advice and information and championing the customer internally. As an early joiner you will also have a role in helping to develop and shape our processes and procedures to help Origami become recognised as a leader within the energy industry.
Key Deliverables & Responsibilities:
- To support and report directly to the Programme Manager in order that Origami can safely deliver industry leading commercial services. Deliverables include:
- To provide a first-class customer care experience for customers
- Be the first point of contact for day to day enquiries
- Ensure calls are logged and actions followed up
- Take ownership of issues to deliver timely resolution/escalation as appropriate
- Preparation of welcome materials for new customers
- Preparing reports for billing and settlement purposes
- Assist with service delivery and monitoring
- To help develop the customer care function within Origami
- Assist with the improvement of processes underpinning the customer care role
- Support wider Operations team in the aspects of:
- Help to maintain an up to date database of where every ER are installed, on what type and size of asset and when it was installed.
- Contribute to weekly reports on: Ongoing Deliver of Services, Customer Care, Disaster Recovery work and Contractor relationships to the Operations manager. This may also include reporting to clients and/ or Origami Directors as required.
- Identifying, standardising and maintaining Best Practice guides for: Customer Care
- Maintaining intuitive Operations SharePoint.
- Building and maintaining Decision Support Tools for the Exec Team.
- Anything else identified by the Operations Team. As the Operations team is developing and evolving, the Customer Care Co-ordinator role will continually help to identify the gaps that will require development; thus, this role may increase to encompass more functions as needed:
- Support Knowledge Management including development and administration of the CRM system to ensure that information on customers is accurate and up to date
- Anything else identified by Programme Manager
Qualifications and Experience:
- At least 5-years experience in customer facing roles with a proven ability to create relationships with customers and colleagues throughout the business
- Good problem solving skills with the ability to own issues through to resolution
- Experience of developing and administering new processes to support customer service
- Experience of CRM administration (ideally Salesforce)
- Good working knowledge of Word and Excel
- Excellent written/verbal English
- The ability to pick up technical concepts and apply them
- A sense of humour and a desire to roll up your sleeves and get stuck in.
- The ability to work in an evolving organisation where there is uncertainty and ambiguity!
- Experience of B2B customer service
- An understanding of databases
- An understanding of electricity/energy sector
- Empathy – Understands the problem from various perspectives and can adapt their communications style to cope.
- Communications – Can demonstrate multiple methods of delivering information and imparting knowledge.
- Initiative – Be able to adapt to unforeseen circumstances and change their approach dynamically.
- Delivery – Gets the job done safely in multiple environments and demonstrated they have managed risk successfully.
- Independent – Can work without direct supervision; but knows when to ask for help.
- Planning – Is logical, effective and safe in approach to working.
- Patience – To support young and old with the same level of enthusiasm – each and every time.