Senior Marketing Executive
Origami Energy was founded in 2013 with a vision to make energy cheaper, greener and more secure. As the world strives to achieve increasingly stringent sustainable energy targets, smart and powerful technology is required to ensure our electricity systems are fit for the 21st century.
Origami Energy has developed intelligent, versatile and secure technology to optimally generate value for energy market actors in an increasingly complicated energy world. We provide our technology through strategic partnership agreements with some of the world’s leading energy companies.
As Senior Marketing Executive you will be responsible for the planning and management of all Marcoms activity for Origami, reporting into the Head of Marketing and Propositions. This is a 12 month maternity cover position, giving you a great insight into our growing business and other roles that come up as we expand.
Responsibilities include planning and implementation of the marketing calendar including speaking opportunities at events, email marketing, copywriting, thought leadership articles and social media content planning and management in collaboration with Head of Marketing and our PR agency.
- Plan and implement marketing activities to generate new business leads
- Email campaign creation and management
- Manage PR agency activity and plan on-going comms
- Copy writing, content and marcoms collateral creation
- Analyse and report key metrics on an ongoing basis
- Social media communications – create engaging content for LinkedIn and Twitter
- Lead and customer database management using Salesforce
- Digital - website updates inc. some basic HTML, ideally Droupal experience, but not essential
- SEO – search engine optimisation
- Keen to deliver, passionate
- Creative, problem solver, organised
- Work independently
- Collaborate with other functions
- Attention to detail and accuracy in the production of content
- Previous broad marketing experience with B2B exposure
- Lead nurturing marcoms programs
- CRM systems and email marketing tools, such as Salesforce
- Social media comms planning and implementation – LinkedIn and Twitter
- Agency management e.g. on-going programs of work with PR and design agencies
- Website content development
- CIM qualification - certificate levelSEO and Google analytics
- Knowledge of updating Droupal CMSKnowledge of Photo editing and video editing software
What it's like at Origami:
We have an open and honest culture here at Origami, driven by our Values - find out more what our employees think. As well as personal support and development (and the opportunity to be at the forefront of revolutionising global energy markets), we offer very competitive basic salaries and benefits:
- Friendly and open plan offices - with flexible working hours and informal dress code
- 25 days holiday (you can buy or sell extra days)
- Equity in the company
- A wellbeing programme including life insurance, cash health plans, employee assistance programme, season ticket loans, discounts and cycle to work schemes
- Quarterly all-company meetings and recognition, plus regular team socials
How To Apply:
We want to make this as easy as possible for you, so we don't ask for your whole life history!
Origami Energy is an equal opportunities employer, committed to staff welfare and professional development. We have a responsibility to ensure that all staff are eligible to live and work in the UK and if you’re invited to interview you’ll be requested to provide proof of your eligibility to work.